Supporting families affected by Sickle Cell Disease in the UK
Welcome to Cianna’s Smile
Cianna’s Smile offers support and education to families affected by Sickle Cell Anaemia in the UK. Our goals are to decrease isolation for those living with Sickle Cell, support families, and raise awareness of Sickle Cell in the UK.
What do we do?
- Sickle Cell action groups
- Days out for families affected by Sickle Cell
- Advocacy training days
- Educating young people in our community about Sickle Cell
- Raising awareness at events
- Free managing Sickle Cell and alternative therapy workshops.
Get In Touch